Wednesday, January 16, 2013

red bean paste


Koshian easily in a food processor

  •  
  • Less than $ 100

Material

(2-3 servings)

Dried red beans

1 cup (170g)

Sugar

Half of the weight of red beans (85g)

Water

Moderate amount
Without strain skin nutritious, easily Koshian I make in a food processor.
  • One

    I boiled red beans with soft dry wash.
    In the pressure cooker for about 15 minutes at high pressure. (Adzuki beans. Immersed in water not from the night before)
    to not discard the broth.
  • Two

    I put in a food processor until smooth and sugar with boiled red beans.
    I was transferred to the pot to a smooth paste.
    Put the broth in a food processor, I rinsed off with red beans around.
  • Three

    I will continue to boil over low heat to red beans and broth-like paste.
    Remove from heat to the extent that I think, how a little soft. (Become compacted and cooled slightly.)
  • Four

    Become your sweet red-bean soup (Cheng 400g) set aside roughly the jam, bean paste with water to loosen the pot about 1 cup, and a cup of sugar and boil 3 tablespoons (even if rice cake).
    Become a beautiful pot, there is no waste.

    http://recipe.rakuten.co.jp/recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment